Tuesday 28 August 2012

AFRO CIRCUS!

Okay so, today I was looking through Grace's (DailyGrace) previous videos and I came across a series of videos that she did with Mitchell (LiveLavaLive) called Grace and Mitchell's rants. In one of the videos they watched afro circus which is basically a clip of the Madagascar 3 trailer that repeats for ten minutes. When Grace and Mitchell were watching this video they made it out as if it was really awful and not fun to do, so naturally I decided to see if I could survive this torture. I managed to watch the full thing but oh my god, it's ten minutes of my life that I will never get back and the song won't leave my head. Never ever ever ever ever ever ever put yourself through this! Don't even consider it. It's the worst thing I've ever had to sit through. It's in my brain and it hurts.

Think you can survive?


Grace's video




2 comments:

  1. Hi Katie. It's nice to meet you. I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with your blog. I love your kitties. They are absolutely gorgeous. They have such unique markings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you. Aw, I love them, I'm planning to do a whole post on them soon as they are pretty unique little fellows.

      Delete